How to revive your old clothes
If you have the time and energy to redesign your own clothes, then check the examples below and find inspiration that makes it possible to do it yourself. And by redesigning your old clothes you also rediscover the joy of wearing it.
- A worn out collar be be replaced.
- A stain can disappear in many ways.
- A closed sweater you cannot use, let a zipper resolve your problem.
- Funny edges in funny colors can hide stains, wear and tear.
- Turn your old sweater upside down and redesign it to a skirt, legwarmers etc.
- A pair of jeans sitting so tight and makes your butt look great, but has become to small, to wide, to long, to short. What to do? Add some fabric, fun buttons or scarfs and all of a sudden you have a skirt, a new pair of jeans with a new look.
- A blouse which is suddenly to small, increase it by adding lace or matching fabric.
- A blouse which is suddenly become to big, combine it with another blouse or cut of a stain.
- Knitwear can easily be combined with other fabrics and change into skirts or kimonoes or ….
Feel free to bring your own clothes to one of my workshops, and let’s come up with redesigns together. A good advice is free of charge and I’m sure that we can come up with some fun redesigns that noone else has.